HydroFlame Technologies, LLC
Innovative Energy Solutions
The patented, innovative HydroFlame process is a new concept of direct contact combustion and heat transfer based on enclosing a high-intensity flame in the vortex core of a rotating body of water.
Surface/Downhole Steam Generator for Heavy Oil Recovery
- Functions at all depths both onshore and offshore
- Increases oil productivity/recoveries
- Major cost savings
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Saves energy: reduces heat losses and is more energy efficient
HydroFlame steam generators have been successfully tested in two different pilot plant size operations, during which it generated hot water and steam with thermal efficiencies exceeding 98%.
Other Applications of the HydroFlame Process
- Coinjection of flue gases and water for light oil EOR
- Hot water heater to heat frac water for shale gas development